Our Organic Rose Water is made from distilling organically grown roses in water.
It is essential floral water, also known as a hydrosol. Some Rose Water has chemicals or alcohol, but there are no additives, let alone chemicals, alcohol, or fragrances either in ours!INGREDIENTS:
Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Pentylene Glycol.CHARACTERISTICS:
Rosewater is a rich source of antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
Jam packed with vitamins like A, C, D, and B6, this flower water has been known to lower inflammation and help clear up blackheads and breakouts. It is also extremely hydrating for both your skin and your hair. You can use Rosewater for your cuticles, face, body, skin, eyes, and so much more. It really is a super flower.BENEFITS:
You will be excited to use our Organic Rose Water in many ways thanks to following properties:
HOW TO USE:
- helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and control excess oil.
- reduces redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- cleans the skin and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores.
- helps to hydrate, revitalize, and moisturize the skin giving it that refreshed look.
- soothes eye irritation, lightening dark circles.
- aids in healing scars, cuts, and wounds due to its antibacterial properties
- helps to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues due to its antioxidant properties.
- helps to clean pores and tone the skin due to the astringent properties it possesses.
- tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness (especially if applied after steaming)
- the aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer and promotes emotional well-being.
- the nourishing and moisturising properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalises hair growth.
- the scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
- it also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
A universal cosmetic product for facial care, eye care, hair care and whole-body skincare. Perfect for using under any of cosmetic oils to improve distribution and hydration, just spray over the face after cleansing or put a few drops on a cotton ball and smooth over skin area. Apply oil, lotion, moisturizer after toning your skin with rose water in the morning and/or evening. Spray over your face/body on a hot day for a great refreshment. You can also spray over your make-up during the day. It soothes tired eyes, just spray rose water on a cotton pad and lay over your eyes. The best is to place the rose water bottle in a fridge for some time to add extra cooling effect and reduce eyes puffiness in the morning. Perfect for freshly shaven skin, just spray over your legs and other areas. Spray on your hair/scalp after washing and leave in.